Tuesday, October 7, 2008

San Antonio

Here are a few favorite pics from our latest trip to San Antonio/Sea World. We have been to Sea World so many times that we don't even need a map, Gavin just leads us around because he knows where everything is and what he wants to do. This was a very special trip, though. Brady and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on the riverwalk which is where he proposed to me. We had a blast.

One of the best parts was at a karaoke bar, which was pretty empty on a Thursday night. My boys had free reign of the floor and danced all night long. Gavin has been talking about it since. Here is a clip of Gavin doing the Twist. A little hard to see, but still cute.

1 comment:

Amy Pennington said...

congrats on 7! I had no idea it had been that long. Loved the video! Gavin cracked me up!