Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thanks :)


This blog is mostly for family, but my bestest bud Jonnye has become family to me. I wanted to send a quick little thank you to her for luggin that pregnant belly around for yet another, and there has been many, extensive photo shoot. She spoils me rotten with what I love most...beautiful pictures of my beautiful boys. I love you J, for being such a great friend, your endless talent, and the person you are. Muah and thanks. I better stop there, pregnant women tend to cry easily. Pictures to come...

Oh, and duh, www.jbowerphoto.com. She the best ever!

3 comments:

Marcia said...

So exciting! Cant wait to see! Her work is amazing

Amy Pennington said...

now that is cute! can't wait to see...all her stuff is wonderful!
p.s. you should definitely give the 1st book a chance!

Anonymous said...

muah right back at you :) you know it's always my pleasure ;)